Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My baking time ^^

Hi everybody,
Long time no see. How is your life?
Happy? Excited? Or nervous? Lately, I heard this question so many times.
Why? Because, within two months I am getting married. Of course, I am happy, excited and a little bit nervous. So, what do you feel right now? Do you have the same feel as mine?

I like one quote from Helen Keller,

" The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart ”

That's very difficult right? Don't think too much, just make it simple...
Take "love" for an example. If your partner gives you something special, like a gift, or make you a dinner (big probability that she/he cannot cook ), bake you some cake or the unusual activities that you've never done before, then you would get that feeling in your chest. That feeling can't be seen or touched. It's felt within your heart.
 
Last weekend, I spent my time to bake a muffin for my boyfriends. I chose a random muffin recipe from internet. You can also get the recipe here. I love to cook, but I can't bake, this site is very useful for me to improve my knowledge about baking.  My boyfriends like pure dark chocolate, so I used it for my muffin. The taste was so good. You can also try to make it. It was easy and it was so yummy if you eat it 5 minutes after you are done baking. So tasty.

I also have one secret about chocolate, chocolate can makes you happy. So If you are sad, upset, or disappointed, eating chocolate will make you better. But don't too much, because you will gain weight. Don't forget to try this recipe and here is my muffin... Have fun....


No comments:

Post a Comment